суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

com gold searscard




So, there is something wrong in my head.
I actually CANNOT remember anything before my friends came. Nothing. I donapos;t... I donapos;t even know. I am worried about it. Very. I donapos;t think itapos;s a good thing to completely forget a whole month. I mean, I remember... But, not... Itapos;s really weird. I donapos;t even know how to explain it.
I do not think I am in a good place right now. I need to start doing better in Poli. Iapos;m pretty sure getting a 10/100 on a quiz is... Not good? Especially seeing as I read and highlighted the article and just COULD NOT remember any of what I was supposed to be writing on. Itapos;s also great that I went to TWO classes all last week. Nicely done, Kristin.
I need help.
I donapos;t know what to do.

Iapos;m going home in two weeks?
com gold searscard, com gold prospecting, com gold nuggets, com gold movie.



Комментариев нет: