воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

air tran vouchers




Well, I finally went to my department manager to deal with a co-worker whoapos;s just plain mean. When she threatens you very loudly in front of the customers, then itapos;s time to tell someone. So I know heapos;s going to talk to her about this because her attitude is really getting on my nerves. Especially since sheapos;s worked there longer than I have and should know thatapos;s not how you treat your co-workers.

For todayapos;s Halloween video, itapos;s something Iapos;ve never seen all of, but it has PHYLLIS DILLER IN IT


"Mad Monster Party" Pt. 1

An average pharmacist is in for the shock of his life when heapos;s invited to an island full of monsters and is named Dr. Frankensteinapos;s heir. And itapos;s all stop-motion. I remember that WB had talked about doing this movie entirely live action...but since WB IMO is being run by a bunch of idiots ("It needs to be darker"), it might not get made. (Might be a good thing, might be a bad thing.)

Interesting to note that this might be the only time we see Fang, Phyllisapos;s oft mentioned fictional husband.

And apparently since I feel Iapos;m stuck in the apos;60s...


The condensed version of the other monstrous "Monkees" episode.

drinking water in portugal, air tran vouchers, air tran voucher, air tran visa, air tran virtual airlines.



Комментариев нет: