воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

click pop remover




- Really getting sick now. Send D1 Hibari fic D1 food Mukuro D1 lemsip D1 help. *being MISERABLE and PATHETIC and SNUFFLING AT EVERYONE because this is totally the END OF THE WORLD* XDDDDDDDD


- Your daily KHR status check. 10 Years Later. Iapos;ve met Byakuran but for all of two pages so you donapos;t get views on him yet. Character preferences are wavering around the place. I like Hibari and Mukuro best by a considerable margin. I like Squallo and Xanxus to an extent. I have a really odd fondness for Yamamoto that I totally did not see coming at all. Dino is somewhere pretty high up there too but I anticipated that somewhat more than, yanno, Yamamoto. Iapos;m really really glad KHR is so pointless and brainless because oh my god I do not have two braincells to rub together. At some point I stopped being actively freaked out by the babies but Iapos;m not sure I can say much more than that; possibly my last solitary braincell shut down in self-defence and left me unable to feel fear.

Iapos;m torn on this series because I canapos;t claim that I think itapos;s awesome quality so I canapos;t recommend it to people or encourage them particularly in reading it, BUT I am bizarrely addicted despite myself and that does kind of lead to the urge to share my suffering.

So sad.

Iapos;ll just babble at Val about it and she can mock me lovingly and then babble at me about her Sparkly Gay Germans In Space or whatever. Iapos;d babble at everyone only sheapos;s... Less likely to get fed up and murder me, or so my survival instinct is telling me.

If you feel like suffering terrible yet addictive shonen manga which I can only really pimp on the strength of a few characters Iapos;m fond of despite myself, please do join me ...wow, I are good at sales.


- Still infuriated that something like suet (which, since non-UK people seem unfamiliar with this, is basically just a type of beef fat) is so difficult to find without wheat flour mixed in. We can order it from online shops but they appear to tend towards having quite high minimum order values and uh... ;; (But I want to make a christmas pudding I can eat ...it wasnapos;t even that important to me at all, but Pez suggested it, and now that weapos;ve been thwarted my stubbornness has kicked in and is demanding JUSTICE. AND PUDDING FOR ALL. MEANING ME. Yes, I could almost certainly just buy a pre-made coeliac-friendly christmas pudding. That is entirely not the point. It has become a matter of Principle. *rueful*)


- I... I know I had something else to say. Itapos;s escaped. I give up. Probably something to do with further adventures exploring Colchester (we had them). *collapses*
click pop remover, click popularity, click popup, click pow officer down.



Комментариев нет: